Rega Digital to Analogue Converter DAC-R
The Rega DAC-R is a 16/20/24-bit at 32kHz to 192kHz digital to analogue converter. Incorporating an enhanced version of the Rega designed circuit,
the DAC-R offers the highest possible resolution over all inputs including
fully asynchronous USB with the addition of remote functionality.
Please don't hesitate to contact your friendly staff at Audiotech for more information about this product.
View full product details
- 16-20-24-bit at 32kHz to 192kHz digital to analogue conversion,
- User selectable, digital filters,
- Two isolated Co-axial inputs, two ToslinkSPDIF inputs & isolated USB input,
- Input stage comprising of a Wolfson digital receiver with a high stability, low jitter clock,
- Jitter minimised by synchronously clocking the digital data with our receiver PLL,
- A pair of parallel-connected Wolfson WM8742 DAC's, which are driven via a buffer stage, a similar configuration to that used in the Isis CD player,
- Output amplifier with a discrete differential multiple feedback filter and output amplifier,
- Housed in a brand new custom steel & aluminium case,
- Dimensions: Width 220mm x Depth 320mm x Height 80mm,