16 Channel Premium AV Preamp Processor AudioControl’s next generation of high-performance preamp...
AudioControl’s next generation of high-performance preamp/processors enable home theater specialists and A/V integrators to create systems that deliver new levels of precision, power and control. The Maestro X9 supports the most sought after immersive surround formats, such as Dolby Atmos, Auro-3D, DTS:X, and IMAX Enhanced, with 16-channels of balanced and unbalanced outputs, including four user-configurable outputs. The Maestro X9 offers a full complement of inputs for connection to the latest audio/video components, including 7 HDMI 2.0b inputs that fully support 4K UHD and HDR playback.
The new Maestro X9 houses the very latest in audio and video processing technology, featuring Dirac Live® room correction to overcome acoustic anomalies in any space, and ESS SABRE PRO DACs that ensure unprecedented levels of detail and clarity along with earth-shaking, authoritative bass response.
Enthusiasts will enjoy intuitive app-based control, Google Cast, AirPlay 2, Roon Ready, aptX Bluetooth and Wi-Fi streaming connectivity options as well as integrated web-based configuration.
All of this outstanding technology has been wrapped quite elegantly within a completely new industrial design, distinguishing AudioControl’s home cinema preamp/processor lineup from any other solution.
• 9.1.6 decoding for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, IMAX Enhanced & Auro3D
• 4K UHD supporting HDMI 2.0b and HDCP 2.2
• Premium ES9038PRO SABRE audiophile DACs (140 dB of dynamic range)
• Dirac Live® 3.0 room correction software with Bass Control and included calibration microphone
• 16 channel XLR outputs with OPA1612 HiFi Audio op-amps
• 16 channel unbalanced outputs
• HDR (HDR10/BT.2020) and Dolby Vision playback support
• 7 HDMI inputs / 3 HDMI outputs (eARC compatible)
• Audio Inputs: 2 balanced XLR, 4 Coax SPDIF, 2 Toslink, 6 RCA with user selectable sensitivity gain
• IP, IR, RS232, and Wifi control with 3rd party drivers available
• AirPlay 2 and Google Chromecast streaming support
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 432mm x 429mm x 185mm (4U); Weight: 12.3kg
• Pairs perfectly with Savoy G4, Pantages G4, Avalon G4
Audio Inputs: 7 HDMI, 2 XLR, 6 RCA Phono, 4 Coax SPDIF, 2 Toslink
Nominal sensitivity: 1V, 2V, 4V (user selectable)
Input Impedance: 47 kΩ
Signal to Noise (A-wtd ref 100W) normal/stereo direct: 103 dB/118 dB
Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz ± 0.2 dB
Video Inputs: 7 HDMI (HDMI 2.0b / HDCP 2.2)
Preamp Audio Outputs: 16 channels (balanced XLR), 16 channels (unbalanced RCA), 2 channels zone 2 (unbalanced RCA), 1 Toslink
Nominal output level: 1 Vrms (max. 5 Vrms)
Output impedance: 560 Ω
THD+N (20 Hz – 20 kHz): -100dB
Main Video Outputs: Dual (2) HDMI (eARC support)
Second Zone Output: 1 HDMI
Headphone Output: 1 1/4″
RS232 Serial Control
12 Volt Trigger Outputs: 2
IR Receiver Inputs: 2
Power consumptoin (standby): <0.5W
Power consumption (idle, typical): 40W (170 BTU/hour)
Power consumption (maximum): 50W (170 BTU/hour
Weights & Dimensions
Dimensions (including terminals and feet): 17”W x 16.9”D x 7.3”H (4U)
Weight: 27.1 lbs. (12.3 kg)