The new CD5005 incorporates everything its predecessor, the CD5004, offered including the Marantz-own HDAM-SA2, but this year it features an upgraded DAC CS4398 and new CD mechanism - both taken from its big brother, the CD6005. As you'd expect, it plays CD, CD-R and CD-RW discs as well as MP3 and WMA files. It includes customised components for sound tuning and an extra-reliable CD transport mechanism. The Audio EX(clusive) mode further enhances sound quality by switching off functions such as digital output and pitch control when not in use. The random play function will give you another option to explore your music in a new way. Also new for this year is an upgraded remote controller as well as low-power stand-by and auto stand-by modes. In addition, high-grade gold-plated analogue outputs guarantee best connectivity, while a well-defined headphone output, and an easy to read display rounds off this excellent player.
Design Hi-Fi system with AirPlay and Spotify
• 60W x 2ch (6 ohm)
• Speaker A/B & Bi-amping (30W x 4ch)
• CD playback, FM and DAB/DAB+
• Internet Radio, Online Music Services, and Computer/NAS music file streaming
• Front & Rear USB inputs for iPhone/iPod
• Support of MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC 192/24, WAV 192/24 and ALAC file playback from USB memory and HDD
• Wi-Fi with WPS and Wi-Fi sharing
• 3 line Large OLED
• Controllable with new Marantz Remote App
• Digital optical input for system expansion (TV)
• Elegant, Luxury, and Classic designView full product details
The MM7025 is this year's ideal two-channel main amplifier with a whopping 140W RMS into 8 ohms per channel.
Use it in an AV setup to give your front channels an earth-moving boost or simply to make a sensational upgrade to an existing stereo system. And, because the technology is the same as that in the MM7055 and MM8003 using them in combination is fast, efficient and friendly. It's a great flexible customisation enabler. And, as with the big brother MM7055, it also includes a new stylish display, XLR inputs, DC triggers and Marantz bus.