The Triad 8 × 8 and 24 × 24 Audio Matrix Switches distribute stereo audio sources to powered amplifiers to deliver high-resolution audio throughout the home while preserving high-resolution audio quality. They include stereo RCA, digital coax, and digital optical audio inputs to integrate with virtually any audio source. Stereo analog (RCA) audio outputs distribute sources to audio/video receivers and multi-room amplifiers. Each output can be adjusted with independent gain, bass, treble, five-band EQ, balance, loudness, and monosumming controls. Triad multi-room audio solutions are built from the ground up to deliver high-resolution audio throughout the home and hide neatly out of sight.
Please don't hesitate to contact your friendly staff at Audiotech for more information about this product.
- Share up to 8 (or 24) audio sources to as many as 8 (or 24) audio zones for multi-room audio distribution,
- High signal-to-noise ratio delivers dynamic, high-resolution audio to every room in the house,
- All audio inputs and outputs support resolutions up to 192 kHz/24 bit,
- Independent output controls adjust volume, bass, treble, five-band parametric EQ, balance, loudness, and monosumming,
- Independent input gain control for each source for consistent levels when switching between sources,
- Two output zones can be grouped into a single 2.1 (stereo speakers + subwoofer) audio zone,
- 12V trigger outputs enable simple on/off control of Triad power amplifiers or other devices that support 12V power-on capabilities,
- Audio sensing supports programmable events based on the presence of audio,
- Ethernet control,
- Rack-mount ears included,
- Built-in EQ presets for Triad speakers,