- Eleven Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to Arc's acoustic architecture.
- Eight elliptical woofers ensure faithful playback of mid-range and vocal frequencies in addition to rich bass.
- Three precisely-angled silk-dome tweeters create crisp high frequencies and crystal-clear dialogue.
- Far-field microphone array uses advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation so your voice assistant can be readily activated.
- Trueplay™ software dynamically tunes the speaker to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
- Adjustable EQ settings in the app, including bass, treble, and loudness.
- Speech Enhancement emphasises the frequencies of the human voice to clarify dialogue.
- Night Sound reduces the intensity of loud sound effects.
3.4 x 45 x 4.5 inches
(87 x 1141.7 x 115.7 mm)
Black with matte finish
White with matte finish
Indicates the speaker and microphone status and adjusts based on the ambient light of the room to be visible but not distracting.
- Capacitive Touch Controls
Tap to play, pause, adjust the volume, and mute the microphones. Swipe right to skip ahead or left to revisit a track.
13.78 lb (6.25 kg)Power & Networking
Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
HDMI ARC Port
Use the included HDMI Cable to connect to your TV's HDMI ARC/eARC input.
Connect to your TV's optical audio output.
1 10/100 Mbps ethernet port. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unreliable.
Connects to your home WiFi network with any 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming. 5GHz is not supported—you can either enable 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n in router settings or connect a Sonos product to your router.
Download the latest generation of the app to set up and control.
Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
Infrared (IR) receiver
Syncs with your TV remote for streamlined control
1.4 GHz A-53
Arc is not compatible with CCFL-backlit TVs (manufactured 2004-2012).Contents
Arc, Power Cable, HDMI Cable, Optical Audio Adapter, Quickstart Guide, and Legal BookletArc user guide