- Four full-range woofers ensure you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- One tweeter creates a crisp and clear dialogue.
- Three passive radiators help move air around inside the compact Sonos Beam and add warm sound to the bass.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customize your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
- Five Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- Five far-field microphone array used for advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation.
- When the microphone LED is on, Beam is ready for a voice command. When the light is off, the microphone is off.
- Dimensions - H x W x D
68.5 x 651 x 100 mm (2.70 x 25.625 x 3.94 in.)
2.8 kg (6.2 lbs)
HDMI Cable connects to your TV’s HDMI ARC input.
Optical Audio Adapter to connect to your TV.
Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status and voice feedback.
12.7 mm (1/2 in.) / 10-32 threaded mounting socket.Sub
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the two dedicated speaker drivers and the acoustic architecture.
- Two force-cancelling speaker drivers positioned face-to-face for deeper, richer sound and zero cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Dual acoustic ports carefully tuned to enhance Sub performance.
- Frequency response: Plays down to 25 Hz.
- Automatic equalisation. Audio settings adjust to perfectly balance Sub and the paired Sonos speaker or component to optimise sound quality.
- Adjustable volume controls let you customise your sound.
- Side panel buttons & lights
- Join household button.
- LED indicates Sub status.
- Product finish
Premium white gloss; premium black gloss.
389 x 402 x 158 mm (15.3 x 15.8 x 6.2 in.)
16 kg (36.3 lbs.)Power & Networking
Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
Connects to your home WiFi network with any 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming. 5GHz is not supported—you can either enable 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n in router settings or connect a Sonos product to your router.
One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable, or use the Ethernet port to provide internet accessibility to non-wireless devices if you’re using Boost setup.
One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port provides the option to connect Sub to a wired home network.
Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.Contents
Sonos Beam, power cord, HDMI cable, Optical Audio Adapter, Quickstart Guide, and Legal Booklet
Sonos Sub, power cord, Sonos QuickStart Guide, and Legal/Warranty information.