- Class-D digital amplifier. 125 W/Ch at 8 ohms
- Line-In Sources Supported: Audio device with analogue RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required). TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required).
- Subwoofer output: Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
- Speaker output connections: Banana plugs (2) capable of stereo or dual mono sound.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimise sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Dimensions - H x W x D
64 x 217 x 217 mm (2.52 x 8.54 x 8.54 in.)
4.6 lb (2.1 kg).
Touch interface with volume up/down, previous/next track and play/pause.In-Wall
7.87 x 11.76 x 3.54 in. (199.9 x 298.7 x 90 mm).
Dimensions - Cut Out - W x H
6.93 x 10.75 in. (176mm x 273mm).
4.61 lbs. (2.095 kg) per speaker.Power & Networking
AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
WiFi, not Bluetooth
Connects to your home WiFi network with any 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming. 5GHz is not supported—you can either enable 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n in router settings or connect a Sonos product to your router.
Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection of additional Sonos players.
Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.Contents
- 2 In-Wall Speakers and 1 Cut Out template
- Sonos Amp, Sonos banana plugs (2), AC power cord, Quickstart Guide, and Legal Booklet