- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to the acoustic architecture.
- Two force-cancelling drivers face inwards for powerful bass without any cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Dual acoustic ports precisely tuned to enhance performance.
- Frequency response as low as 25 Hz.
- Audio settings automatically equalise to balance Sub and the paired Sonos speaker(s) or component.
- Trueplay™ software dynamically tunes to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
- Adjustable EQ settings in the app.
389 x 402 x 158 mm (15.3 x 15.8 x 6.2 in.)
Black with gloss finish
White with gloss finish
Indicates the power and connection status.
Hold to set up and pair with your system.
32°F to 104°F
(0°C to 40°C)
-4°F to 158°F
(-20°C to 70°C)
16 kg (36.3 lbs.)Power & Networking
Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
1 10/100 Mbps ethernet port. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unreliable.
Connects to WiFi network with any 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 or 5 GHz broadcast-capable router.
Download the latest generation of the app to set up and control.
256 MB SDRAM
256 MB NAND Flash
Sub, Power Cable, Quickstart Guide, and Legal Booklet
Sub user guide